skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Johnson's
Sunday, February 15, 2009
High Speed Internet!
Ah the luxuries of the 21st century! It may have taken us nine years to finally get Internet, but it is so nice. Seeing as we now have normal Internet I can finally keep the blog up to date!
1 comment:
Seth and Kara Farnsworth
said...
I don't believe it. You posted.
February 17, 2009 at 5:01 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Sites we look at
Seth and Kara
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
▼
2009
(4)
►
August
(1)
▼
February
(3)
Snow in Utah!
Grandma Johnson is not just a telephone!
High Speed Internet!
►
2008
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
About Us
The Johnsons'
Our family consists of Mom, Dad, Kara, Seth, Logan, Eli, Kami, Andrew, Makenna, Grandma, Our dog Bear, and Kitty.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I don't believe it. You posted.
Post a Comment