skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Johnson's
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Grandma Johnson is not just a telephone!
This post is for Logan. I don't want to fade from his memory and be only a voice on the phone. So even though I don't like showing pictures of me (I'm always the one behind the camera) I'll do it for Logan.
Don't forget! Grandma and Grandpa Johnson.
Kami and
Kenna!
And don't forget
G-Gma!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Sites we look at
Seth and Kara
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
▼
2009
(4)
►
August
(1)
▼
February
(3)
Snow in Utah!
Grandma Johnson is not just a telephone!
High Speed Internet!
►
2008
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
About Us
The Johnsons'
Our family consists of Mom, Dad, Kara, Seth, Logan, Eli, Kami, Andrew, Makenna, Grandma, Our dog Bear, and Kitty.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment